Okay, I said in the beginning of this blog, I wouldn't do individual critiques. I have had a couple of requests to do them so I will but here's a few ground rules and things to remember.
- I am only one judge with only my opinion and interpretation of the rules.
- I do not fancy myself as great as George Morris who does these in a regular column in Practical Horseman Magazine
- I can only judge what is presented in the photo. I have no knowledge of what happens when the camera is not on nor do I know how long one has been riding, what level of training they are at or any knowledge of you mounts. Just what is in the photo is all I can comment on.
- I would like if you comment on any of the posts that include a picture and critique, that your comments be constructive. If you see something wrong and comment on it, also include a solution to what may be wrong. No rider or horse bashing please.
- Send your photo or video link to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short synopsis of the class you're riding if it's at a show or what you are working on if it's a schooling shot and what I'm critiquing.... rider, mount or both.
- Keep it civil and I think maybe we can all learn something new.