Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The highest and lowest of 2011


The low point of 2011 was, by far, losing my 43 year old paint, Riffraff. I miss his loud alpha personality; I miss making him soup; I miss him cantering into the barn to eat and I miss him always being there, always. As we are experiencing a very cold snap here in Florida, I am happy to say, Riffys' blanket now belongs to his longtime friend and paddock mate, Miss Flower. She will have a big warm hug from Riffy every time it is cold. She is lucky and Riff would have wanted it that way. RIP Riffraff 1968 - 2011

The high point of 2011 was again, by far, the birth of my grandson, Bentley Michael. Ironic that it is the opposite of my lowest point in 2011.....circle of life and all that stuff. Bentley brings us all much joy and he's my first grand baby. I'm a Granny and that is good, very good. Welcome Bentley Michael! 

1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

I am just one judge with one judge's opinion. Almost all of the classes I judge are based on the rules of USEF & AQHA. Judging a horse show is very subjective to the interpretation of the rules. Please keep this in mind when commenting.