Monday, January 31, 2011

Author, Anna Jane White-Mullin has a new book out!!

I just received this email and had to post the information!

I was reading your September 24, 2009 post, entitled "So You Want to be a Horse Show Judge," and noticed that you have my first book, "Judging Hunters and Hunter Seat Equitation," on your reading list.  I wanted to let you know that I have a new book, "The Complete Guide to Hunter Seat Training, Showing, and Judging," that was recently been endorsed by both the USEF and USPC.  Also, I have a new website, www. annamullin.com, that features a weekly Blog, Horse Articles, and Horse Videos.  I hope you'll take a look--Best wishes, Anna Jane White-Mullin
I know I'll be getting a copy soon. I had no idea there was a new book from her. If anyone has read it, please feel free to leave a review in the comments. I love, love, love the first one! Her writing is in such easy terms, even a beginner or novice would easily understand and benefit from reading it.
Thank you Anna for taking the time to drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am just one judge with one judge's opinion. Almost all of the classes I judge are based on the rules of USEF & AQHA. Judging a horse show is very subjective to the interpretation of the rules. Please keep this in mind when commenting.