Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Off Topic ...

Way off topic but I just had to write this, more as a reminder to myself than anything. When I come back to read it, if it still applies, I'll definitely make sure to use it. What is it you ask?
Lately I've been cleaning a lot. Getting ready to paint some rooms and put in new flooring and tile. I've noticed that when I clean, the other residents here clean more too. I know everyone has always heard about 'set a good example and blah, blah, blah'. This has never happened in my house. Never. Maybe it's the new year or something but I like this!
I'll be back with a new post on  point soon.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am just one judge with one judge's opinion. Almost all of the classes I judge are based on the rules of USEF & AQHA. Judging a horse show is very subjective to the interpretation of the rules. Please keep this in mind when commenting.